Pulse Entertainment’s Mission is to provide personalized Disc Jockey and Karaoke services with a strong emphasis on Quality, Professionalism and Reliability. Pulse Entertainment uses the latest in technologies to make the planning process simple and painless and works diligently to fulfill a philosophy of charging very reasonable prices for top rated entertainment services. Pulse Entertainment specializes in performing at events attended by mixed “family” crowds of all ages from weddings, birthday parties (including Sweet 16 parties) and anniversaries to other private, corporate and public events. My goal is to work with you to carefully plan and execute your event assuring you that the coordination of formalities and activities as well as the music and entertainment will be the last thing you worry about on the day of your event.
“Jim was a good value. More often than not you find 2 types of DJ’s. 1.) the big head/ego guy that charges thousands of dollars and insists you call him DJ Ed or DJ Bob and 2.) the kid on craigslist that will DJ your wedding for $200 using his iPod. Jim is neither of these. Good price, reliable, and very professional.” -Recent Posting on Yelp”
Ask yourself, “How important is your Occasion or Event?”
If your answer is VERY important than Pulse Entertainment should be one of your top considerations for your Disc Jockey! An experienced Disc Jockey does much more than just play music! From announcements and music to coordinating all of your formal (and informal) activities, an experienced Disc Jockey has a huge responsibility to assure your event flows smoothly. DJ Jim Martin has been recognized as “one of the best” by several professional wedding and event organizations and the services provided by Pulse Entertainment are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau! Pulse Entertainment has performed at many of the most prestigious venues and has even taken the stage at the House of Blues in Boston. Pulse Entertainment recently performed at a wedding featured on the TLC television show “Four Weddings” which aired in January 2013!
Whether it’s your wedding reception or ceremony or any other type of corporate, private or public event keep in mind that bad or inappropriate music, or an inexperienced or “cheesy” DJ can kill a party faster than anything. Spend the time necessary to select a great DJ! One that has appropriate experience and recognition in the industry. When you are comparing DJ services do not be taken by the lowest price. Consider what you are receiving for your money.
- Over fifteen years of experience as a professional Disc Jockey. Experienced with all types of events from weddings to your daughter’s Karaoke party.
- Always equipped with over 90,000 high quality “digital” songs for any given event. I subscribe to the same promotional music services as popular radio stations assuring all music is up to date and appropriate (radio edited).
- Top-notch professional equipment and lighting packages. High powered sound driven with Bose Speaker technology. Noise filtering equipment assures a clean, crisp sound.
- Back-up equipment on hand in the rare case the primary equipment fails.
- Always a quick response to your phone calls and e-mail for any of your planning needs. Support is included with all packages.
- Extremely personable, approachable and not “cheesy”. Your guests will be comfortable approaching me with requests. I love to take “appropriate” requests and will interact with your guests in a professional manner.
- Professional looking set-up. I will take the extra time to be sure everything looks professional. My goal is to blend into your event, not over-run it!
- Proper planning for your event is crucial! My very popular on-line planning tools makes it simple for you to provide those details from formalities and activities to music requests prior to the event. Never done this before? The on-line planning tools make it a snap! The forms are easy to fill out and give you plenty of “direction” and offer an abundance of tips and advice… things you probably didn’t even think about! Let my experience help you in planning for your event.
- On-line planning tools even includes a guest request feature where your guests can make on-line requests thru this website prior to the event. This is a very popular feature that helps me to prepare for your event. I play the music you and your guests want! Check out the Music Database above. Of course this feature, along with the other planning tools are optional and there for you to use as appropriate, you have complete control.
Pulse Entertainment on Twitter:
Pulse Entertainment utilizes social media to provide information to potential and current clients including photos, pictures and links to reviews and testimonials. Please visit Pulse Entertainment’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, Google, knot.com and other pages which contain a wealth of information on Pulse Entertainment services.
Pulse Entertainment uses the following professional equipment/organizations to better YOUR experience!
Major Credit Cards Accepted: